due to the coronavirus pandemic we are forced to reorganize our internal procedures in order to ensure further office operation. We seek to contribute to containing the spread of COVID-19 and, hence, protect you as well as our employees. Therefore, we kindly ask you to refrain from personal contact with our law firm as far as possible. Instead, you are welcome to contact us as follows:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone: 0049 / 40 525 957 30
- via telefax: 0049 / 40 525 957 51
- via Skype/Zoom.
Consultations currently take place by appointment only, primarily via telephone or Skype. You can either send us your documents by e-mail or post or drop them in our mailbox personally.
Please be assured that we continue to handle your ongoing matters as reliably as usual and will contact you in case of questions or further information demand.
With immediate effect, in very exceptional cases, we can also offer you a personal consultation in our business premises in observance of all necessary protective and hygienic measures. In this case we suggest that you bring a face mask to your meeting appointment and always wear it outside the meeting room (e.g. for entering and leaving the meeting room). If necessary, a face mask can be provided by our staff. In our meeting room, we guarantee the required distance of 2 meters (so that the meeting can take place without a face mask upon your request).
Finally, we kindly ask you to observe the following instructions:
- Shaking hands is prohibited in our business premises.
- Thorough hand washing is mandatory before entering the meeting room.
- If no handkerchief is available, keep the crook of your arm in front of your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- When entering or leaving the meeting room, wear a face mask.
If possible, please bring your own writing utensils to your meeting appointment. However, we disinfect all pens made available to our clients, where necessary.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy!